Ready to rent, Buy to Let, Keyturn Property
A terrace house is the bread and butter of the property portfolio. Why choose a property like this?
· Not too pricey in comparison to other areas in the UK
· No work is needed aside from standard rental legislation works such as electrical certificate, smoke alarms, carbon detectors and a clean
· Initial cash to put in is low
· Cashflow works at approx. £450 pcm
· Great features (fireplace & garden) to stand out in the rental market
· It will never stay empty for long (especially a popular area for families and manchester commuters)
· It will have a healthy 9% yield
· Pass my quality test (would I be happy if my mum lived here)
Average house prices around the local areas in the North of England are up 20% in the last two years, (data collected March 2020) one house actually broke the glass ceiling price for the street by selling for over £100k, with these types of numbers it gets the interest of investors looking for a easy to buy-to-let.