Swinton Flip Project
Take a look around the Swinton Project with me?
This has been bought by an investor I work with to flip. There was so much potential with this property to extend out and up adding another bedroom, however cost V's return it works better with a refurb rather than renovation.
I’m involved on the project management side to safeguard the budget, stick within time frames, and to ensure we refurb it beautifully, so my investor client gets the best sale price when its ready to market. Works include;
• Creating useable space by removing walls. Opening up the two reception rooms into one.
• Fitting Patio doors to the rear reception room, bringing the outside in and making the garden more accessible.
• Full kitchen re design
• knocking walls down to make the family bathroom larger
• Rear and side garden landscape
• Creating off road parking via driveway
• Reinstalling some original features like fire places
• Full Electric overhaul, Boiler and some roofing timbers to replace
If you are interested in the numbers behind this project or looking for help with something similar drop me a line.